Building Capacity Together is a collaborative project involving all Local Immigration Partnerships in Toronto. The goal of this project is to enhance the capacity of communities and service systems to address the unique needs of refugee claimants and other vulnerable newcomers in Toronto.
We are excited to announce the launch of our website, which was created specifically for the Building Capacity Together project.
This website includes:
- a list of all workshops conducted in the “train the trainer” workshop series;
- short presentations with talking points to be used when you present a summary of the workshop you attended to your colleagues;
- presentation slides used during the workshops;
- resources created for the workshops, as well as other useful resources;
- detailed facilitator notes for every exercise that was conducted for each workshop;
- a list of upcoming workshops;
- a discussion forum for you to connect with workshop participants, and continue to ask questions and share knowledge and resources online.
The website can be found here: https://torontolips.wixsite.com/capacitybuilding
Please be sure to check out the discussion forum, where you will find more resources, and a question about what you’d like to see in an upcoming workshop.